Tel: 07968 504424 Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2016 luxurylavs.co.uk
Conditions Of The Hire
All business is conducted in accordance with these conditions of hire unless otherwise amended by the Company.
• The "Company" means Luxury Lavs or their Sub-contractors and agents.
• The "Hirer" means the person, persons or their representatives hiring the "Equipment" from the "Company".
• The "Equipment" means mobile toilets, other mobile or static unit facilities and equipment including all fixtures and fittings.
The Site and Access Thereto
• The hire charges are based on the assumption that the site is flat level and solid standing with suitable access for the
"Equipment" and associated motor vehicle(s).
• The "hirer" warrants that the vehicles and "Equipment belonging to the Company" will have suitable access free from all overhead obstructions, trees, hedges etc. and without buried pipes or other concealed services that may suffer damage occasioned by the transport, use, erection/installation and/or dismantling/removal of the "equipment".
• The "Hirer" will solely be responsible for all damage to the surface, cultivation and/or concealed pipes of the site.
• The "Company" reserves the right to charge for any damage caused to vehicles and "Equipment" belonging to the company due to unsatisfactory site conditions and/or access.
• The "Company" reserves the right to make additional charges, in connection with delivery/collection, for delays caused by unsuitable site conditions. Note: One hour maximum site time is allowed for delivery and collection.
• The "Company" will not be responsible for making good or repairing any damage to the site howsoever caused.
• Units must have a single dedicated power supply, not to be shared with any other service.
• The "Hirer" shall be responsible for supplying electricity to the "Equipment" of 240 volts and installing any connections required
• If a callout occures and it is not found that the power supply is insufficient and has caused the unit to malfunction a £150 callout charge will be incured by the hirer.
• Power must be on for the whole time that the unit is to be used.
• Call out is available for the day of the hire from 9am until 9.30pm.
• The hirer will not affix any labels, signs or other items to either the internal or exterior surfaces of any unit.
to additional mains services where necessary.
• The "Hirer" shall ensure no artificial heating and/or lighting i.e. candles are used in the "Equipment" without the "Company's" written consent.
• The "Hirer" shall indemnify the "Company" against third party claims and is advised to take out adequate insurance to cover all possible claims. The "Company" accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of third-party claims or for consequential loss of any kind.
• The "Hirer" will allow the "Company" reasonable access to the "Equipment" during the hire period. The "Equipment" remains the property of the "Company" at all times.
• The "Hirer" will not sublet or rehire the "Equipment" without the written permission of the "Company"
• The "Hirer" shall not move the "Equipment" from the site or position it was delivered or consigned to without agreement in writing by the "Company"
• The period of hire and maximum numbers utilizing the "Equipment" are as specified in the quotation. (The "Company" accepts no liability for malfunction of the equipment if the duration of the hire or numbers utilizing the "Equipment" exceeds that stated in the quotation).
Hire Charges and Payment
• The hire charge and delivery and collection charges for the "Equipment" are as specified in the quotation.
• Bookings are only accepted and confirmed on receipt of a non-refundable £100 or 30% deposit whichever is greater excepting account customers.
• Final Delivery of the unit is subject to full payment of all hire costs being received by the "Company" 7 days prior to start of hire
• Overdue accounts (for account customers) are subject to a 5% surcharge per month.
• Full payment will be due on cancellation if under three weeks before event.
• If cancellation is made between 6 months - 3 weeks prior to delivery a 25% (of balance due) cancellation fee will be payable.
Insurance and Responsibility for Loss, Stolen, or Damaged Equipment
• The "Hirer" agrees to pay the "Company" the full replacement cost of any "Equipment", which is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond economic repair and should insure the goods on this basis.
Non-Returned, Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Unclean Equipment
• The "Hirer" accepts full responsibility for the care and safekeeping and return in good order of the "Equipment". The "Hirer" will pay to the "Company" all costs incurred by the "Company" in rectifying the condition of any "Equipment" returned damaged or unclean. Additionally, the "Hirer" will pay to the "Company" a charge equating to the financial loss to the "Company" until such rectification is complete.
• Acceptance of the "Equipment" on site by the "Hirer" shall in itself constitute acceptance in full of the above conditions